Friday 30 August 2013

This Moment

 
I think Soulemama is having a break from her blog for a few days so here’s my ‘moment’ still, without a link to hers today…

 

{this moment}

A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.


I know this is supposed to be 'no words' but I just have to say this week that this is actually Maria's photo. The 3 bigger ones and I went in for a swim, with Maria paddling just on the water's edge, with the camera, as chief photographer, and she took this one.

Also, if you're thinking you need to stock up on any fabric this weekend (and who doesn't think that?!), then you might want to have a look at 'Bug Fabric',  if you 'like' their Facebook page (here), you'll find they've got a 25% off everything sale just this weekend. They're in America, so watch out for postage and customs if you're ordering from the UK, but they have an amazingly wide range of fabric and, even without the 25% off, I find they're usually quite a bit cheaper than UK shops.

It's the last weekend before school, sadly, starts again later next week - where did the Summer go? - and I'm hoping we're going to go off on a family adventure tomorrow, so I'm not going to post anything. Have a great weekend everyone and I'll be back again on Monday, Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!